Germany Job Seeker
Vibrant large cities, fairy-tale castles and villages, breath-taking nature from the North Sea to the Alps: Germany is a country with a thousand faces!
Germany is the economic engine of Europe and it is one of the richest and safest countries of the world. Its educational system is free and highly competitive.
Germany Job Seeker Visa is a Long-term Residence permit that allows you to stay in Germany & search for a job. Through Job Seeker visa, Germany intends to attract highly educated skilled immigrants who are able to meet the requirements of country’s skills shortage .The job seeker visa it is valid for a period of 6 months. If the applicant has been successful in finding a job then a Germany Work Permit will be granted.
- Applicant must be a holder of Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree from German Universities or foreign degrees equivalent to German Degrees.
- Applicant must have minimum of five years’ experience related to the field of studies.
- Applicant must show the proofs of sufficient funds to cover your stay in Germany.
- Applicant must have travel or medical insurance to cover the entire period of your stay until your Work Permit is granted.
- Applicant is required to show Minimum 3.5 lakhs in liquid cash
Once you have acquired a job offer of annual gross salary of at least 44,800 euros or 34,944 euros, in case of Specialists in the fields of mathematics, IT, life sciences and engineering, you can apply for Blue Card (Residence Permit)
Benefits of EU Blue Card
- EU Blue Card holders are entitled to a permanent residence permit after 33 months.
- You can obtain your permanent residence permit after just 21 months, if you prove language skills B1 level of CEFR
- File Processing Time: 12 week from the submission of Application
- Application fee: INR 4200(Govt Fees )
- Document verification fees: 45,000/20000 depending on the location of the Applicant.
Visas Avenue offers advice and guidance for best possible documentation. We assist and guide you at each step till you get your visa.
- Visa documentation
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives upon receiving the signed service agreement copy
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary
- Corresponding with the department, on your behalf, if required