HK Quality Migrant Admission Scheme
Highly developed, capitalist and most freest economy, capitalist service economy characterized by low taxation and free trade, Highly Developed Transportation Network, centre of modern architecture, ranked second in theEase of Doing Business, high level of civil liberties.
Hong Kong is one of the best places in the world to live and work. Hong Kong is Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, located on the southern coast of China. It ranks very high in terms of high GDP, well-developed infrastructure, high living standard, high human development index, low taxation, etc. If you have the right qualification and experience, you can be considered eligible to get the Hong Visa as per Hong Kong Skilled Migrant Policy. Apart from this if you pursue you education in Hong Kong, you may also be able to enhance your chances of Hong Kong Immigration.
Why Hong Kong is Popular Immigration Destination?
- Hong Kong has a highly developed, capitalist and most freest economy in the world.
- Hong Kong is a leading centre for international finance and trade.
- The Government here favors the industrial development and growth.
- It was ranked second in the Ease of Doing Business Index in the world.
- Highly Developed Transportation Network facilitates the workers, businessmen and the people in general.
- Hong Kong dollar, is one of the most traded currencies in the world
- The Hong Kong Stock Exchange is the seventh largest Stock Exchange in the world.
- Hong Kong laws provide high level of civil liberties.
- The basic law here guarantees the high degree of religious freedom; hence it welcomes the individuals with diverse, culture, religion, and customs.
- It is considered as a centre of modern architecture, and one of the world’s most vertical cities.
How to Apply for Hong Kong Visa?
If you have the opportunity of working in Hong Kong, go for it! You will experience a thriving business world and a competitive job market. Due to its location, free port status, well-developed infrastructure, and low taxation, Hong Kong has been popular among those seeking new challenges abroad since years
Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme
Hong Kong has introduced Quality Migrant Admission Scheme to attract highly skilled or talented persons who are fresh entrants not having the right to enter and remain in Hong Kong to settle in Hong Kong in order to enhance Hong Kong’s economic competitiveness in the global market. Successful applicants under the Scheme may bring their spouse and unmarried dependent children under the age of 18 to Hong Kong provided that they are capable of supporting and accommodating their dependants on their own financial resources without relying on public assistance in Hong Kong.
In order to Qualify under Quality Migrant Admission Scheme one must score minimum of 80 points based on the following factors:-
|1||Age (Maximum 30 points)|
|51 or above||0|
|2||Academic/Professional Qualifications (Maximum 70 points)|
|Doctoral degree / Two or more master’s degrees||40|
|Master’s degree / Two or more bachelor’s degrees||20|
|Bachelor Degree / Professional Qualification awarded by a nationally or internationally recognized or acclaimed professional body which demonstrates that the holder has a very high level of technical expertise or skill||10|
|Additional points if a degree at bachelor level or higher is awarded by a renowned institution recognized internationally||30|
|3||Work Experience (Maximum 55 points)|
|Not less than 10 years’ graduate or specialist level work experience, including at least 5 years in a senior role||40|
|Not less than 5 years’ graduate or specialist level work experience, including at least 2 years in a senior role||30|
|Not less than 5 years’ graduate or specialist level work experience||15|
|Not less than 2 years’ graduate or specialist level work experience||5|
|Additional points for not less than 2 years’ graduate or specialist level work experience with international exposure outside your home country/territory||15|
|4||Language Proficiency (Maximum 20 points)|
|Being proficient both in written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua or Cantonese) and English||20|
|Being proficient in at least one foreign language (written and spoken) in addition to written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua or Cantonese) or English||15|
|Being proficient in written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua or Cantonese) or English||10|
|5||Family Background (Maximum 20 points)|
|5.1||At least one immediate family member (married spouse, parents, siblings, children) is a Hong Kong permanent resident residing in Hong Kong||5|
|5.2||Accompanying married spouse is educated to the equivalent level of a degree or above||5|
|5.3||5 points for each accompanying unmarried dependent child under the age of 18, maximum 10 points||5 / 10|
|Maximum 195 Points|
Achievement-based Points Test
The Scheme also caters for the entry of individuals with exceptional talent or skill who have outstanding achievements. They may choose to be assessed under a separate Achievement-based Points Test. Assessment under this test focuses on achievements attained by applicants and applicants who opt to be assessed under this test are claiming a scoring of 165 points under one scoring factor only.
Points may be awarded under this test if:
- the applicant has received an award of exceptional achievement (e.g. Olympic medals, Nobel prize, national/international awards); or
- The applicant can show that his/her work has been acknowledged by his/her peers or has contributed significantly to the development of his/her field (e.g. lifetime achievement award from industry).
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- You must have sufficient funds to support yourself and accompanying family members.
- You must hold good moral conduct and health.
- The applicant should be proficient in written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua or Cantonese) or English.
- The applicant must have a good education background, normally a first degree from a recognized university or a tertiary educational institution.
No application fee is chargeable upon application submission. The prescribed fee for the issue of a visa, entry permit, or extension of stay under the Scheme is HK$160.
How to Take the First Step to get a Hong Kong Visa?
Apart from the above guidelines and procedures, there are various aspects and internal things, which needs clear understanding before you actually apply for the Visa under a particular category. As an incomplete application or the application missing any procedural facts or documents, may lead to rejection and you may lose your quality time and effort due to the process delay.
Visas Avenue is one of the leading Immigration Consultancy Services that has been guiding and assisting thousands of Immigration Applicants regarding immigration to hotspot immigration countries, i.e. Canada, Australia, USA, UK, New Zealand, South Africa, Germany, Hong Kong, etc. for the last few years.